Wednesday, September 2, 2015

When I Was Little...

For a shared writing lesson today we had some fun incorporating our book from reading this week.  We made connections to the girl in the story with her memories from when she was "little".  We had a great time giggling through everyone's "When I was little I...but now I..."  Enjoy :)


When I was little I….but now I…
Ms. Gegg: used a sippy cup, use my Mizzou glass cup
Penny: slept in a crib, sleep in a bunkbed
Alexander: went to “baby” school, go to Mallinckrodt Academy
Cole: drink baby milk, drink water
Cate: couldn’t chew gum, now I can
Henry: was in my mom’s belly, am free
Evan S: ate baby food, eat big kid food like carrots
Jazmine: didn’t have any teeth, have all my baby teeth
Ellia: crawled, walk
Felix: slept in a cradle, sleep in a race car bed
Addison: drank milk in a bottle, drink big kid milk in a cup
Kamani: couldn’t walk, can walk and wear shoes
Dominic: played with baby toys, play with big kid toys like action figures
Evan I.: didn’t know how to build with Legos, can make a real set
Aaron: could only eat yogurt, can eat carrots
Willa: couldn’t go to school, go to big kid school called Mallinckrodt
Elliott: could only crawl and eat baby food, can walk
Parker: use to cry a lot, am very smiley
Mira: crawled a lot, walk
Scarlett: use to eat baby food and drink baby milk, eat real food and real milk
Benji: ate baby food, big kid food like popsicles

Alexandra: crawled on the floor, walk on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment