Friday, October 16, 2015

Whole Brain Teaching!

I absolutely love this quote!  I made the choice to teach using Whole Brain Teaching because I saw this quote a few years back.  Every day I watch my students learn and grow and teach each other things using hand motions and terminology that we've come up with together.  I fully encourage you when you see something new we're learning to ask your kinder to teach it to you using hand motions.  Ask them to do "mirror" and teach it to you which means you'll repeat it after them...let's be honest, these littles LOVE to be able to be the teacher which makes my heart happy!  

1 comment:

  1. It is a great quote. Thank you for sharing and blogging. I also like the Report Card handout you sent home. Having three kids and twins I needed to hear what you were trying to convey.

    ReplyDelete