Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Heart!

Tis' the season! It's my most favorite time of the year. The decor is finally up (I am guilty of putting up holiday decor early Nov.!) and I can sit back and enjoy the Christmas tree lights as I work from the couch this evening. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and a week/weekend full of family, friends and yummy food. I am so very thankful for the 21 smiling faces that enter my room each day and the supportive families that surround them! It's time to take a step back and look at what we have and are grateful for instead of what we don't have and what we want. As you're enjoying time with your loved ones this week you should have your kinder share their November songs! Happy Thanksgiving Kinder Crew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment